Do you want to display only some records depending on their date or other important value? Use filters! They are easy to manipulate and can help you select only important records.
The easiest way to filter records is to enter any value you are looking for in the Search field.
Filtering over any field
Click on the cogwheel inside the Search box to turn on the Advanced filter. A filter box will then appear above each column, where you can enter any search value. Continue reading for more options.
How to turn on advanced filter in Tabidoo
Click on the magnifying glass icon to display the following options:
Options for filtering in Tabidoo
- Contains - filter records that contain the specified value
- Not contains - filter records that do not contain the specified value
- Starts with - filter records that start with the specified value
- Ends with - filter records that end with the specified value
- Equals - filter records which equal to the specified value
- Does not equal - filter records that do not equal the specified value
- In - filter record that contain the value
- Not in - filter records that do not contain value
- Is empty - filters records that do not contain any value in the filtered column
- Is not empty - filters records that contain any value in the filtered column
- Clear - clear the filter box
To remove the filters, click on "Remove filter" in the left-down corner.
How to remove the filter in Tabidoo
Filters for dates
There are some extra filter options for dates and these are:
How to filter dates in Tabidoo
- Bigger than - filters records that contain a date greater than the date you enter.
- Less than - filters records that contain an older date than the one you enter.
- Bigger than or equal to - filters records that contain a date greater than or equal to the date you specify.
- Less than or equal to - filters out records that contain less than or equal to the date you specify.
- Between - filters records that contain a date between certain time periods that you specify.
You can filter by Fixed date (exact date and time) or Relative date (today, current week, current month + time period).
Fixed date and Relative date in filters