For Reporting, you need an extension from Tabidoo extensions. Here you can find information on how and where to download it and start using it.
In order to report data in Tabidoo, it is necessary to create individual reports that you will use further. Thanks to a simple extension, you can prepare reports regularly and without much effort.
Our tip: You can use reporting, for example, to easily create invoices from orders. All you need to do is to set the parameters once and then use them for all tables.
How to download the Reporting extension
For reporting, you will need to get a Reporting system extension from Tabidoo extensions.
- In the application, click on the button in the bottom-left corner called + Add new table and select Add Tabidoo extension.
- From the Tabidoo extensions select the Reporting system and click on Save.
- The table Reports has now been added to the left column of your application.
How to set up reporting
- In the Report's table click on the + Add new record button.
In the section "Basic":
- Enter the name of the Report
- Select a data source. That can be:
- a table,
- any web API, fill in the URL in the Path field,
- a combination of data from different tables - use the Custom Data Source extension which you can find in Templates.
- GDPR report source
- Select if the report will appear in the main menu of a table by clicking on "Show in schema main menu".
- In case you have more reports, enter the order in which this report will appear in the table "Reports".
- Set the user rights and filters.
In the section "Designer":
In this section, you can prepare your reports. You can find detailed help to it on the website of the publisher of the Stimulsoft software we use.
Want to create an invoice in Tabidoo? Click HERE and follow the easy steps.
How to print or save a report
If you create reports according to the previous steps, you can then easily view, print, or save them.
- In the selected table, in the top row, you will find the Add, Edit, Delete or Print icons.
- Click on the Print icon.
- A pop-up window will appear in which you can Print the prepared report or Save it as a PDF or Excel.