This type of widget is useful for displaying the summary of important fields in the table and their data.
Summary panel settings
1) Data from table - Choose the source for your data which will be displayed in the widget, that can be:
- Custom data source (If you want to display data from the custom source, you have to define them first in the Data source extension)
2) Field - Select the source fields for your Summary panel. Moreover, choose whether the data will have ascending or descending tendency.
3) Summary - You can choose whether the data will appear as a count or if they will be grouped by any other field of the table.
4) Filters - by using filters you can specificate into detail which concrete data you want to appear in the summary panel.
5) Formatting - You can add unit prefix or unit suffix. Moreover, you can set up maximum fields to be displayed in the widget in the normal mode or after switching to fullscreen.