Speedometer is a dial with different colours that divide the scale into several parts.
1) Data from table - Select the source table from which you want to display data in the speedometer.
2) Ranges - It is essential to set up each range of the speedometer - it's value and colour.
3) Filters - You can filter the data from the selected field and display them into speedometer. Moreover, you can link them with user filters.
4) Formatting - You can add unit prefix or suffix.
5) Widget appearance - Lastly, you can set up speedometer background, speedometer angle and speedometer width.