After you log in to Tabidoo, you will find an icon of figure in the upper-right corner. Here is where you can edit all your settings and personal data.
In the menu you will find:
- In this section you will find your - name, e-mail and valid pricing plan
- You can as well change your profile photo and nickname
- In this section you can see your active plan, you can upgrade it whenever to higher or lower level. In case, you want the individual plan based on your special needs, feel free to contact our support.
Payments and billing info
- Enter your billing info, see your billing history, and what is new - see your paid invoices.
Language & Culture settings
- Tabidoo can be used in 7 languages. Can't you find your language? Contact us!
- Set up appropriate date format, time format, first day of week and number format.
Security & Notifications
- Do you need to resend email confirmation or change password, visit this section.
- You can as well cancel your subscription to newsletter
- In this section you can add API token to the application
- In this section you can see an overview of total usage - number of applications, records or the used storage. You can as well see the usage of each application.
- Do you want to use the developer settings level, or have ability to publish into templates? Turn it on in this User level section.