Set up notifications when you need to keep track of what is going on in your applications and tables.
It will inform you, for example, about:
- important dates and deadlines which are set by you,
- upcoming meetings, even if it is just one hour in advance,
- the fact that a task has not been finished yet,
- changes in tables,
- additions of new records and so on.
How to add notifications to Tabidoo
In order to use notifications, you need to add an extension from Templates to the selected table.
- In the application, click on the button called + Add new table in the bottom-left corner.
- Select the option to Import from Templates.
- In Templates, find the Notifications item in the Extensions tab.
4. Click on it and add it to the table.
How to set up notifications
- Now, you have the Notifications item added to the left column.
- Click on the Notifications item and then on the Add New Item button in the middle of the page.
- When a pop-up window appears, select the title of the notification, the table for which it is to be valid and when it is to be activated.
4. In the same pop-up window, switch tabs and choose in which manner you want to be notified (by e-mail is the most frequently selected option).
5. Do not forget to save.