Set up notifications when you need to keep track of what is going on in your applications and tables.
It will inform you for example about:
- important dates and deadlines which are set by you,
- upcoming meetings, even if it is just one hour in advance,
- the fact that a task has not been finished yet,
- changes in tables,
- additions of new records and many more...
How to add notifications to Tabidoo
In order to use notifications, you need to add an extension from Templates to the selected table.
- In the application, click on the button called + Add new table in the bottom-left corner.
- Select the option Add Tabidoo extension
- From extensions select the option - Notifications
4. Don't forget to save.
- Now, you have the Notifications item added to the left column.
- Click on the Notifications item and then on the Add New Item button in the middle of the page.
- When a pop-up window appears, select the title of the notification, the table for which it is to be valid and when it is to be activated.
- Afterwards, select the source table for the notification
- Select the Event type:
- Add/Change/Remove Row - the notification will be sent if any new record will be added/changed/deleted.
Afterwards, you can specify and select one, two or all of the options.
- Date From Row - if you want to receive the notification when for example any task is after deadline or you want to notify a day before any invoice is reaching its due date, select this option.
In the section - Event time - select how many minutes/hours/days/months, before/after, should you be notified.
4. In the section "Action" select in which manner you want to be notified (by e-mail is the most frequently selected option).
5. Enter the email adresse by which you or anyone else should be notified. It is possible to enter multiple addresses, just do not forget to separate them by semicolon.
5. Do not forget to save.