Did you know that in Tabidoo you can make any form in your application public in order to get all data you need without people actually visiting your application?
It is as easy as it sounds, afterwards you simply send the generated link to anyone you need or you can as well publish it to your website like an embedded element.
Anyone with a link can enter the data, no login is required.
Customers use this feature most for the following agendas:
- job seeker entry questionnaire
- entry questionnaire for a new employee
- simple surveys
- reporting any changes from the employee to the employer
- creation of new supplier cards
- reporting any incidents
- contact forms on the website
- any collection of information to simplify your own administration
How to publish it?
1) For making your form public, you simply need to select the option "Publish form" after clicking on the cogwheel places next to the selected table name.
Afterwards simply select the option "Publish".
For copying the link, please click on the option "copy to clipboard", you can aswell setup the form headline or form description.
4) You can find more detailed settings in Advanced features.
- Show message after the form is submitted - Do you want to thank the submitter for filling the form or leave any other message? Use this settings.
- Redirect after the form is submitted - You can enter any URL address where to submitter will be redirected after submitting the form.
- Choose user account due to rights privileges - the data of the submitter will be saved into your table under the right of the selected account.
5) Do not forget to save !