In case you store user sensitive data which supposed to be easily removed, you can use GDPR functionality in tabidoo.
First - you need to define, which schema is GDPR root and what attributes are sensitive. It is described in the definifion part.
When you have a definition already setup and you have rights to do it, you are able to
- Print list of information connected to a record (user) with all of the data from linked schemas.
- Anonymise/Delete these data.
In case you want to anonymise/delete data for a record, you need to click on GDPR in the main menu
It opens a screen, which will show all of the know data and it will guide you through the process of anonymisation.
There is a list of known data about the record. All of the data which are marked for GDPR print. In case, the attribute is marked for deletion, it has an eraser icon at the line.
Keep in mind, that
- Anonymisation/Deletion of the data cannot be undone. The step is irreversible.
- In case of anonymisation - the sensitive data are hashed. So e. g. email "[email protected]" will be changed to "gdpr_38b2fc4e". It allows you to keep some statistical data valid while it is impossible to get an email from hash.
- In case of deletion the whole rows with sensitive data are deleted.
- Audit data for records are deleted.
- When you have link one to many, it is not possible to delete linked records as they can be linked to another ones. In that case the link is deleted. So data in a linked schema remains in system, but not connected to the anonymised record.
- When user login is anonymised, it is hashed even in audit data of other records in other schemas.