In case you store user sensitive data which supposed to be easily removed, you can use GDPR functionality in Tabidoo.
Sensitive data are searched down from the GDPR root schema. From this table system is able to search through all of the links.
GDPR root you can setup in settings of each table.
You can print GDPR reports and anonymise data only from this GDPR root schema.
Table fields can be marked as:
- GDPR - print - The data are included in reports.
- GDPR - delete - The data are hashed/deleted in case of anonymisation.
In case you want to anonymise/delete data for a record, you need to click on GDPR in the main menu.
It opens a screen, which will show all the known data and it will guide you through the process of anonymisation. All of the data are marked for GDPR print. In case, the attribute is marked for deletion, it has an eraser icon at the line.
Keep in mind, that:
- Anonymisation/Deletion of the data cannot be undone. The step is irreversible.
- In case of anonymisation - the sensitive data are hashed. So e. g. email "email@example.com" will be changed to "gdpr_38b2fc4e". It allows you to keep some statistical data valid while it is impossible to get an email from hash.
- In case of deletion the whole rows with sensitive data are deleted.
- Audit data for records are deleted.
- When user login is anonymised, it is hashed even in audit data of other records in other schemas.